Ok I dont know if its just me, but i've noticed over the past few weeks I start the camera where I go to take a pic and it wont click. I can do a battery pull and its fine but then it stops working after a few hours. Any ideas? I'm using OS .337 and have been since it was released but its only started happening since mid Dec or so.

And it wont take a pic from either the convenience key or the button on the screen or the trackpad
    Last edited by QuIcKsIlV3r; 01-06-11 at 08:25 PM.
    01-06-11 07:56 PM
    i get the same problem ..
    its annoying when you want to take a quick picture and have to wait 5 more minutes for rebooting
    01-06-11 08:46 PM
    Well im glad im not the only one lol And yes it sucks big time when you have the perfect moment and then you have to wait 5 min for it to load up again
    01-06-11 09:04 PM
    Does this issue only occur with os .337?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 09:59 PM
    I have no clue. But its frustrating
    01-06-11 10:10 PM
    I think you should try formatting your memory card... There may be some kind of a corruption on the SD card which can lead to this problem too.
    01-06-11 11:58 PM
    There are other posts about this as well and it appears on .337 as well as every other build prior. As suggested reformat your SD card, it usually fixes the issue.
    01-07-11 06:33 AM
    Ok I dont know if its just me, but i've noticed over the past few weeks I start the camera where I go to take a pic and it wont click. I can do a battery pull and its fine but then it stops working after a few hours. Any ideas? I'm using OS .337 and have been since it was released but its only started happening since mid Dec or so.

And it wont take a pic from either the convenience key or the button on the screen or the trackpad
    Same problem here as well. This didn't happen when I first loaded .337, only recently which seems really strange.
    01-07-11 01:27 PM
    So far so good. I formatted my card and it seems to be working now. Thanks
    01-07-11 01:29 PM
    Ok I retract my previous post lol I'm out for a friends birthday dinner and went to take a pic and its acting up again. So the formatting didn't work for me

01-07-11 08:00 PM
    What brand of micro sd card do you have? If re formatting helped before. It could be he card is defective. Try removing it and save the pictures to the on board memory

01-07-11 08:33 PM
    Good suggestion but I tried and took the media card out. (didn't do a battery pull cause I know it will work like it always does) and sure enough still doesn't take a pic even with it set to save to the device. I really hope I don't have to get a new phone.

01-07-11 08:44 PM
    I would still pull the battery just to see cant hurt.

01-07-11 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD