Calls made from land lines are coming in as "Unknown" doesn't show phone number or contact info.

I have talked with the land line providers and all say its not on thier end.

All cell phones seem to come in fine from multiple providers. I had the bold 9700 up until about 3 weeks ago and never had an issue.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have wiped and reset and nothing is encrypted from what I can tell.

I talked with AT&T and they said its not on their end.
    10-12-10 02:24 PM
    Have you verified that it's all landline calls and not just some landline numbers that could be restricted?
    10-12-10 02:25 PM
    Calls made from land lines are coming in as "Unknown" doesn't show phone number or contact info.
    Hopefully you will get more answers but I'm using a Torch running .246 on TELUS in Canada and do not have that problem. Caller ID works as expected.
    10-12-10 07:56 PM
    is it ALL landlines or some? Because u can hav ur #s blocked off and it will show as "unknown"
    10-13-10 06:23 AM
    A private landline will show in all caller ID's as either "unknown" or "private". Never have had any issues with caller ID on the torch or any other phone, landline or mobile line. I would say if its all landlines its in the carrier not the device itself. Noit exactly sure how caller id works whether that info is sent out by the carrier or if its device specific.
    10-13-10 06:36 AM
    Yes it is all landlines. I think the land line carrier in the area is having an issue and is looking into it. At the time of this post I assumed it was the phone because by coincidence I had received my phone while Frontier was taking over Verizon.

Thanks for the info.
    10-14-10 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD