Hi everyone,

I am having some calendar issues that I was hoping someone could help me resolve.

I have a work calendar that wirelessly syncs through BES with my Lotus Notes calendar and a Google calendar that syncs through Google Sync with my Gmail calendar.

Problem: Any new entry to the Google calendar gets added to my work calendar. This means that 1) I have personal entries in my work calendar which I don't really want and 2) on my BB it shows duplicate entries for all google entries and therefore says there is a conflict for all of them.

Any ideas on why this is occuring?

Thanks!
    01-24-11 11:23 AM
    If you go to Setup, email accounts, then your gmail account. Have a look and see if the calendar is syncing from there. If you use google sync and have this enabled I guess it could duplicate entries.

Not sure on why your google calendar entries would be getting added to your bes calendar though.
    01-24-11 11:35 AM
    If you go to Setup, email accounts, then your gmail account. Have a look and see if the calendar is syncing from there. If you use google sync and have this enabled I guess it could duplicate entries.

Not sure on why your google calendar entries would be getting added to your bes calendar though.

Could it have something to do with my BES calendar being default?

I check the BIS setup and confirmed that it is not set to sync through there.
    01-24-11 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD