09-23-10 08:43 PM
28 12
tools
    Friend of mine bought one right from the Best Buy store with no contract for 549.99. You could save 50 bucks and get it from a retail AT&T store. Not sure how Best Buy is with warranty issues in the first 12 months. Never had a problem exchanging phones in the AT&T stores.

I was kind of surprised all the Best Buy display models were fake non-functional display units! Kind of hard to get a feel for a new phone if you cant even demo it and get a feel for the UI.
    09-23-10 03:44 PM
    The reason we have dummies out is to reduce theft. If we had all working models il be harder for us to keep track of all the phones on display in the department

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 08:38 PM
    Just an FYI, Best Buy Mobile is NOT on commission. Trust me I know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry I should of been more clear. Buy Buy Mobile as a whole company not the employees get a bigger kickback when activating a phone. They don't make much by selling it full pop. That goes for any other dealers as well. Why do you think most dealers treat you like garbage when you want to renew your contract. They're not making much renewing comparing to activating a new line.
    09-23-10 08:43 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD