Whenever i try to download files larger than 10 mb after 70 - 80 % it says download failed. I tried at least 5 times. The network does not switch from 2g to 3g and the bar strength is high. I try downloading the same thing with the 9500 it works. It seems like the continuity of it gets disturbed and when it tries to continue it fails. I don't want to have to switch to 3g only because it doesnt seem like the network if the storm is being used in the same place. Also whereas the storm when the same thing happens to the continuity of the download the speed will drop to a very low value and pick up again without causing the error Download Failed. I got the stock OS. Also if i were to download an official OS but not one by my carrier would it would the warranty or only if its a leaked one? Thanks for your time
    11-14-10 03:51 PM
    I downloaded this 13 MB file with no issues.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Hehehe...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 07:07 PM
    It seems to happen for 3gp files. I'm assuming that its the permissions for something causing it. Can anyone take a guess at what I should change? The only 3rd party application I have is iskoot but I think it was troubln since before.

11-15-10 03:28 AM
    got a link to the or some file in question?
    11-15-10 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD