when i try to go to a website all it does is tell me unable to find requested server...any idea what this is and how to fix it? ive had the phone for a couple of weeks but i lost my first one and i got it today and thats the error i get. pls help and thank u in advance
    09-20-10 05:38 PM
    when i try to go to a website all it does is tell me unable to find requested server...any idea what this is and how to fix it? ive had the phone for a couple of weeks but i lost my first one and i got it today and thats the error i get. pls help and thank u in advance
    Do you have trouble with any website you try to go to, or a specific one?
    09-20-10 05:44 PM
    any website as far as i know....
    09-20-10 05:47 PM
    any website as far as i know....
    So try CB from your device: m.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 05:49 PM
    Look at the top right corner and see if you have the BIS symbol (looks like the Blackberry menu key) next to your 3G symbol (or WiFi if you're on that). If it's missing, or your signal is weak, that would explain why you can't surf.
    09-20-10 05:51 PM
    well im at work and im on wifi and edge. my 8820 picks up just fine...and crackberry dont work either...
    09-20-10 06:02 PM
    Is the BIS symbol there, near where it says Edge? There's a thread here about people dropping off BIS, which means they lose messaging and browsing. Are you still getting messages, other notifications?

Being on edge only *might* be affecting you. I can't always surf when on Edge.

You could reboot your Torch and see if that helps. Hit Alt+right-shift+del until you see the red led come on.
    09-20-10 06:05 PM
    yea im gettin all my messages and notifications and ima try to reboot...
    09-20-10 06:11 PM
    reboot didnt work...
    09-20-10 06:15 PM
    Do you have the browser service books
    Goto options - advanced options - host routing table
    Then hit the BB button and hit register now.

How is email on the device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 06:51 PM
    Fubaz----u are the fu**in man. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD