Hey guys,

I'm not big on posting I like to read and well I've searched the whole forum for this. I've looked at my app memory and checked on cpu usages when it gives me the error. I'm normally running 3 tabs, facebook, and google maps. Normally that's about all. Anyone had this happen or know if it's something that can be fixed with OS management? I'm currently running 161 and while writing this just received the warning again. Thanks for any idea or if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
    09-08-10 12:06 PM
    I'm going wipe it when I get home. Now the radio in it is jumping from Edge to 3G back and forth. I've nearly had it for a month and really don't wanna trade it in. Plus the meterberry prog I run is showing the battery getting to 105F. Hope everyone are getting to enjoy their device. Gonna wipe it when I get home.
    09-08-10 03:35 PM
    I was getting this error today. I opened the browser to a web page to check the local radar. When I clicked on the radar to animate it, I got that message and the web page closed. As far as I can tell, that was the ONLY web page I had open. It did it to me every time I tried to view the radar in motion.
    I've been able to watch this radar in the past, so I'm not sure what the problem was today. I did a battery pull and retried, but got the same thing. BTW I'm on OS .214. Have the Torch too..forgot to update profile.
    Last edited by dwade62; 09-25-10 at 08:56 PM. Reason: edit profile to show Torch as current phone
    09-25-10 08:53 PM
    I'm getting this error too, only one tab open, and it keeps shutting down the browser, anyone find a fix?
    11-19-10 09:26 AM
    I have been getting this error or msg since build one, currently on .337. Figured I did have to many tabs open so I would close them but also got the msg even with one to three tabs open or the browser would just return to my homepage without me clicking Home page, figure was just surfing to many BBW sites and browser counldnt handle the pictures on the sites.....
    11-19-10 01:12 PM
    Never had a problem, I've even had 5 browers open, switching back to text and facebook, etc. Faulty devices?
    11-19-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD