hi might sound a little silly but i was on a sight that i wanted to mark as favorites,so i pushed the menu bb button and selected add to bookmarks but cant find my bookmarks?
    or is there a better way of saving the sight some how?
    thanks
    11-02-10 08:49 PM
    Touch the globe icon in the address bar and click on Bookmarks, or just hit "K" on the keyboard.
    11-02-10 08:50 PM
    Or click the BB menu button when in the browser and select Bookmarks.

You can also add a web page to your Home Screen. When the page is open, click the BB menu button and select Add to Home Screen. You can then mark it as a Favorite if you want.
    11-02-10 09:49 PM
    Anyone know how the heck to delete a fav ? I have some preloaded bookmarks I don't want. I figured I was stuck with them but it don't hurt to ask !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 07:53 AM
    Anyone know how the heck to delete a fav ? I have some preloaded bookmarks I don't want. I figured I was stuck with them but it don't hurt to ask !

If you're referring to bookmarks, open the browser, click the BB menu button, select Bookmarks. Scroll down the list to highlight the one you want to delete, click the BB menu button, select Delete.

If you're referring to ones shown on your Favorites screen, then hold your finger on the icon until the pop up menu comes up. Select delete.
    11-03-10 10:15 AM
    I do that and it does not work (bookmarks deletion that is). They are the preloaded ones like "get ringtones".

11-03-10 10:17 AM
    Understood. Those are probably locked into the OS somehow, probably by your service provider. I don't have them on my AT&T-branded Torch (which is surprising). The Nokias I've used in the past had pre-installed bookmarks like that and I couldn't delete them either.

Maybe someone else knows a trick for getting rid of them, or hiding them at least.
    11-03-10 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD