I have switched to a Torch from a Bold. I have an SD card full of mp3 files that I switched over as well. On the Bold, the album art shows up perfectly. On the torch, no album art shows up when I play the files...although the files play fine. When i use the file manager on the torch and few a specific file and press it, it plays in the media player with album art. However through the media player under music, no album art.

Any ideas??
    11-15-10 07:31 PM
    Im also having the similar issue. I have all the cover art in my itunes and it does not all show up on BB. Im wondering if its common with just the torch software or it works same with 9700 and other devices. If some people confirm this, it should mean that its device software error.
    11-16-10 12:44 AM
    I have all album art embedded in the id3 tags and it all displays properly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 02:56 AM
    Hi there! I just got my Torch today and loving it. When i placed my SD card on my Torch from a Bold it worked just fine. No problem at all.
    11-16-10 06:05 AM
    Mine are all embedded as well....I tried the card back in the bold and it wors...back to the torch, and no album art. It must be in the Media Player software because when I use the file manager, and play 1 song, the art shows....when i play all, no art, or if i play from the media player, no art.
    11-16-10 08:05 AM
    Have you done a music sync with DM6? Assuming all of the music on your card is also on your PC, you might want to try wiping the music of the card and syncing to the PC with DM6. It's the best way to manage your music going forward IMHO, particularly the wifi sync aspect.
    11-16-10 08:37 AM
    Yes...all synced.
    11-16-10 09:02 AM
    Darin, sorry to change subject but I have the Bold and am having a new Torch tomorrow. Are you happy with the switch? If you want to PM instead we can.
    11-16-10 09:53 AM
    A little slower for one-hand operation....but overall a good switch.
    11-16-10 10:18 AM
    Honestly speaking I never liked the torch, 1st its heavy. 2nd its bigger. 3rd the battery sucks. 4th I dont like the touch screen. I brought this and immediately gave it away. I am very happy with the Blackberry Bold 2.
    11-16-10 10:28 AM
    A little slower for one-hand operation....but overall a good switch.
    yeah the torch really isn't a one handed device unless your just simply clicking thing on the touchscreen. The way the slider opens makes it a bit top heavy and you need both hands to hold it and use the keyboard.
    11-16-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD