I have a Bluetooth wireless speaker (Logitech Z515) that I use with my laptop and sometimes with my Torch 9850 when I'm traveling without my laptop. It always worked flawlessly with both devices, but since the 7.1 upgrade (I think since I don't use it that often) it won't stay connected to my Torch. Normally it will last for a song or two, but then the sound transfers back to the speaker on the Torch.

Technically the speaker has not "disconnected" because it says it is still connected in the Manage Connections menu, but the only way to get it to work again is to disconnect and reconnect.

As a sidebar, the Bluetooth connection works fine with Ford Sync in my car and with the PlayBook Bridge without a hitch and never disconnects from those.

I tried completely removing the device and re-pairing it. I've made sure that it is always "discoverable" and a "trusted" device. I thought maybe the Bridge with my PlayBook may be interferring so I turned it off and disconnected it. It still disconnects.

Another sidebar, the speaker now connects to my PlayBook now that it has 2.0 and doesn't disconnect like it does from my Torch.

Is there something I'm missing here?
    02-24-12 06:35 PM
    Hey, Rickkel, sounds like you've got the upgrade blues! Upgrades are nice, fixes bugs and adds new features. However, it doesn't seem to matter what it is that's getting the upgrade, something else is not gonna work! Then play the wait for another release game. I got my 9850 refurbished with 7.1 on it, over the course of a week weird sh!t was happening, I downgraded to 7.0 and it's worked perfectly!
    02-24-12 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD