While driving I would like to listen to my music and navigation over my Jabra cruiser and have my telephone calls handled over my Jabra Stone headset. Is there a way to enable only certain bluetooth services for certain devices?
    11-27-10 12:25 AM
    Are you looking at doing all at the same time, or separate?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 12:44 AM
    Ive tried and cannot turn certain BT profiles off for certain devices. I get what you want to do. I use my jawbone icon for calls but would like to stream music to my car. Cant figure out how to do it or if it could be done at all. A post in the bluetooth section might help, if it can even be done at all.
    11-27-10 07:27 AM
    bump... cause I too have this question and have yet to find an answer... anyone?
    01-14-11 11:11 AM
    I do the same thing. I have a headset for talking and an FM transmitter for music and nav. The solution is simple (usually). Im assuming your headset works on Handsfree, and you music/nav device works on handsfree for calls and A2DP for sound, yes? If this is the case, connect your headset first, then go into bluetooth setup and connect to the second device. If it works the way it does for me, the second device should connect ONLY to A2DP because the Handsfree profile is already in use........
    01-17-11 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD