Any ideas why my bluetooth will not connect to my aftermarket hands free unit in my vehicle? It will pair, with no problems. I have tried deleting the profile from my bluetooth connections, and pairing it again. My phone will pair with the device every time I try, and be successful. Once the pairing is complete, it will connect for about 2 seconds, and then disconnect. If I try making a phone call from the hands free in my vehicle, it tells me no device is connected, and will ask me if I want to search for a new device. I have put the hands free as a trusted device, and it should automatically connect.

The whole set up was working until I noticed it last night. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 08:34 AM
    so it would connect to your aftermarket hands free unit up until last night? or was last night the first night you tried to use the Torch with it?
    11-12-10 08:55 AM
    It would connect up until I noticed it was not connected last night, and it will not connect now. I called my carrier's tech support, but that did not get the issue resolved.

I know my bluetooth was working yesterday, because I sent a ringtone to another phone via bluetooth, and it worked fine. Since then, I deleted the other phone's profile from my bluetooth connections.

If I delete my current aftermarket bluetooth hands free from the bluetooth connections in my phone, and pair the device again, it finds it instantly, pairs successfully, and connects for only a couple seconds before disconnecting.
    so it would connect to your aftermarket hands free unit up until last night? or was last night the first night you tried to use the Torch with it?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD