11-28-10 06:10 PM
117 ... 2345
tools
    @stiche : Why is a third nipple useless???????
    11-23-10 05:50 PM
    Cause he didn't say its location. A third between your @$$ cheeks would be pretty useless.

I have both a Captivate and a Torch and each has their own strengths and weaknesses, but for dependability, Torch wins in my book. As far as the OP posting their views/problems, I have had little issue with mine and most of them are corrected with an OS upgrade. Battery life is far superior than the latter and I can go almost 2 days without a charge. Put the phone in 2G mode, you may see better battery life and call quality.

Call quality, well I will say my captivate has much more clarity, but I never had a dropped call with my BlackBerry. If you are continuing to have service issues, call your carrier. They will be able to see if you are truly having dropped calls, or if something else is the issue. In any case, if they see you have numerous dropped calls, you may be able to get a credit if you try hard enough, or be let out of your contract if the issues are extreme.

If you are mad you have to use your minutes to call someone, well pony up and get a bigger plan or skype when you get home. To blame a phone as the reason an app is not available is no excuse. I may as well pass on buying any phone in the future because I have found none that double as an effective *** scratcher. I still suggest if you are truly unhappy that you sell the phone on eBay or craigslist. There are plenty of people willing to pay quite a bit for it.
    11-23-10 06:10 PM
    Really? this could be the most important issue for the day!
    11-23-10 06:12 PM
    Really? this could be the most important issue for the day!
    The day?! I want this to be the platform for my local politician come next election.
    11-23-10 08:29 PM
    The torch is the best blackberry I've ever owned!! I switched from android because of the enterprise features, it's not slow at all and makes the blackberry expierence rather enjoyable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 05:34 AM
    Why are people even posting in this useless thread anymore?
    11-26-10 05:39 AM
    Some of you guys really kill me, honestly..
    This is a forum people! Are you not allowed to post YOUR opinion on an experience with a particular phone be it Blackberry, Droid or iPhone?

Why flame the guy just for speaking his mind? Sure it may not be what you want to hear about your precious "flagship phone" but whatever.

Boy that's yet another thing that I certainly don't miss around here SOME not all SOME of you bb heads are so ruthless when someone says boo about your phones.
    11-26-10 07:15 AM
    This is a forum people! Are you not allowed to post YOUR opinion on an experience with a particular phone be it Blackberry, Droid or iPhone?
    Agree with this in general… It's just that so often we'll see a quick negative opinion was really the result of lacking knowledge or being misinformed.

Boy that's yet another thing that I certainly don't miss around here SOME not all SOME of you bb heads are so ruthless when someone says boo about your phones.
    And you are…? Why not re-introduce yourself? What were you called previously?
    11-26-10 07:52 AM
    Why are people even posting in this useless thread anymore?
    (Psst-- your post is more than a little ironic…)
    11-26-10 07:55 AM
    Some of you guys really kill me, honestly..

Why flame the guy just for speaking his mind? Sure it may not be what you want to hear about your precious "flagship phone" but whatever.

No different to the iphags or phandroid fans that get all high and mighty when someone disses their devices....so lets not get it twisted eh??

The guy ie the OP just came on here to troll that is all...there was no real substance to his rant ie just bitched and bitched and i loathe people who do that without any substantial reasons as to why they are ******** about it etc.

Now if he had said look the torch isnt that great and gave proper reasons as to why he thinks that then im pretty sure most people would have debated with him in a calm collective manner....in fact the most hilarious thing about the OP is that the second reply to his post said it all...why cry about it when you can return the device for something that wont be so problematic for him....nah not hilarious but pathetic of the OP in all honesty.

For the record i didnt like my torch when i first got it...i thought i made a big mistake but 3 weeks on im more or less in love with it...sure it has its little quirks and bugs but tell me which phone doesnt??
    11-26-10 08:00 AM
    I left my 3GS for the torch, as i left my curve for the 3GS and i missed my BBM.

Now the torch isnt perfect, but i love it. I hardly ever use the touch keypad though.
    11-26-10 08:27 AM
    I just spent a week on holiday with a friend who is a devoted iphone lover. He just got the iphone4. I have the Torch and he was so impressed with my Torch, he replaced his iphone4 with a brand new Torch. The features he likes especially? (1) the amazing ease of use and integration of email/calendar/contacts/BBM/camera etc., (2) the very sweet Facebook integration, (3) the must superior photos & videos taken on the Torch - side-by-side comparisons were very sad for the iphone, (4) the wifi music sync, and several other issues.
    11-26-10 11:57 AM
    upgrade to OS 6.0.0.337, solves alot of issues and its alot quicker.
    11-26-10 12:15 PM
    I just spent a week on holiday with a friend who is a devoted iphone lover. He just got the iphone4. I have the Torch and he was so impressed with my Torch, he replaced his iphone4 with a brand new Torch. The features he likes especially? (1) the amazing ease of use and integration of email/calendar/contacts/BBM/camera etc., (2) the very sweet Facebook integration, (3) the must superior photos & videos taken on the Torch - side-by-side comparisons were very sad for the iphone, (4) the wifi music sync, and several other issues.

I had an iPhone 4 then traded it in for the Captivate then traded that in for the Torch.

I agree with all the points you've made except number 3. That is just a false statement, the iPhone 4 takes awesome pictures but the video recording is where it really shines. It's amazing and much much much better than the Torch.

That being said the Torch is an awesome phone and I'm very happy with it.
    11-26-10 12:19 PM
    My mom uses a torch so anyone that disses the torch is talking bad about my mom. I flame anyome who talks bad about my mom! lol

11-26-10 02:31 PM
    I had to go through 3 different Torch's to get one that was defect free, but I must say I absolutely love it!
    11-26-10 02:38 PM
    Not really related to the OP, but why is it that if someone doesn't like a BB model, they are accused of being too stupid to use it? Then they are told to go away.

This is a point of annoyance to me. I have plenty of experience on BB but if I don't like a device I can't possibly know what I'm talking about. It's stupid and condescending.
    11-26-10 07:21 PM
    Not really related to the OP, but why is it that if someone doesn't like a BB model, they are accused of being too stupid to use it? Then they are told to go away.

This is a point of annoyance to me. I have plenty of experience on BB but if I don't like a device I can't possibly know what I'm talking about. It's stupid and condescending.
    I can understand you being frustrated, but the sad reality is that it's often the case. If someone understands the BB in and out, then decides to go to a different platform, so be it. But so many threads very obviously show that the person is not fully aware of their BB's features before making their conclusion.

Oh, I just noticed you're Android now. Sorry, we shouldn't talk anymore...
    11-26-10 07:46 PM
    I have to agree with Kmbro90. I'm one of the biggest Torch fans on here. I absolutely love the Torch. But the video and picture quality compared to an iphone?...forget it. The iphone is made for that stuff. Fortunately, that's not what I use my phone for.
    11-26-10 08:02 PM
    I have to agree with Kmbro90. I'm one of the biggest Torch fans on here. I absolutely love the Torch. But the video and picture quality compared to an iphone?...forget it. The iphone is made for that stuff. Fortunately, that's not what I use my phone for.
    Also a conclusion i have came too. I now use the Captivate only because i like the screen and multimedia aspect of the device. My torch was a much more reliable phone but did not meet my needs. In the end that is all that matters. If you wish the torch was faster and had a better screen or streamed high quality videos, then the torch is not for you. if you are getting dropped calls due to signal limitations, your battery needs to be charged at least twice a day, and you dont want to check messages because turning your screen on drops your battery 5%, then dont get the iphone or captivate. Each phone does something better than the competition and you have to choose what fits in with your needs or lifestyle. There are things i miss about my torch though like the reliablity and communications factor.

11-26-10 09:13 PM
    Return the Torch and get a phone that suits your needs. My Torch DIED after having it just a couple of days. But i didn't complain about it. Thats why a "WARRANTY" is there for. Im just waiting for the replacement.
    11-26-10 09:54 PM
    Here is my story bought a Torch used it for a month and went back to 9700 DEN after a few days bought a torch again but dis time I didn't trade the D torch DEN bought a 9780 used it for day and back to the TORCH and I am now convinced dat the torch Truly Rocks , all that I did was just a waste of time, money and was being stupid.

11-27-10 01:14 AM
    to each his own..
    i gladly left my iphone 3GS for a Blackberry Torch.
    can you be more specific.. let say what OS were you running with the Torch..
    and the dropped calls.. how many were you getting with your iphone 3G and how many were you getting with the Torch.. have you considered a network problem in your area?

as for my experience.. the dropped calls of the iphone 3GS and the Torch were night and day..
    +1. Very much agreed.
    11-27-10 01:23 AM
    Great device love this BB

11-27-10 01:50 AM
    no prob with my bb torch
    althou it isn't really love at first sight
    i was aiming to 9780 ...
    now .. torch is my love ...
    11-27-10 06:15 AM
117 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD