So I just got a Blackberry torch yesterday from AT&T and I love it so far, except that the mute and volume keys don't appear to be working. I have tried pressing them in a variety of different ways (thinking perhaps it had to be pressed with a certain amount of pressure/speed) but I have not once seen anything happen on the phone itself.

Am I just being ignorant and do I have to do something to enable them? I had a blackberry curve before and I don't remember having any problems with the keys.
    09-08-10 03:15 PM
    Are youin a call or listenimg to/ watching media when using them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 03:42 PM
    No, I'm using them just from the home screen. Shouldn't the volune keys switch it between the rringer profiles?
    09-08-10 04:25 PM
    No, I'm using them just from the home screen. Shouldn't the volune keys switch it between the rringer profiles?
    my phone doesn't switch between profiles...i don't think it does that...my old bb didn't do it either...are you able to adjust the volume while u listen to music or in call?
    09-08-10 05:43 PM
    On my curve if I hit the volume keys down it would turn the phone from loud to vibrate to silent. The same applied for the volume up key. Newer bbs don't do this?
    09-08-10 06:43 PM
    On my curve if I hit the volume keys down it would turn the phone from loud to vibrate to silent. The same applied for the volume up key. Newer bbs don't do this?
    That must have been an app. BB never did that.
    09-08-10 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD