So, I've just receiving my blackberry torch housing from truesupplier...and I've been searching the internet for hours trying to find a how to video to disassemble it because i don't want to end up breaking it...Does anyone have any clue as to how i can change my torch housing?
    08-29-10 06:13 PM
    i KNOW RIGH !!!

but wanna do it too when I do get the Tourch. But i've asked some places here in Toronto who do housing change for BB, and i've even asked if they did the storm, they said they do but they hardly do it because of the touch screen, it wont be as "durable" as when you got the BB.

So Im wondering if people will do it.
    08-29-10 08:13 PM
    its not that it wont be as durable, its just that they don't know how to change the housing on it.
    09-01-10 10:50 AM
    Found this in one of the crackberry posts hope this helps you!

all credit goes to the person who posted this!
    09-03-10 03:20 AM
    aargh seeing all the screws and time it takes to disasseble kinda scares me what if i screw up and break my torch while trying to put a new housing on it? Or is it easier changing the housing than what it looks like?
    11-06-10 10:13 PM
    aargh seeing all the screws and time it takes to disasseble kinda scares me what if i screw up and break my torch while trying to put a new housing on it? Or is it easier changing the housing than what it looks like?
    Its usually easier, but the torch is a pain in the @ss because of the slider .
    11-06-10 10:55 PM
    Yeah, good luck remembering what screw goes where.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 11:17 PM
    i wanted to change it, but theres only 2 videos and they dont cover keyboard or anything, so until someone finds a broken one and posts a video with full replacement, you're SOL
    For now I'm changing the battery door and front bezel cover, the one that comes off with 2 screws haha
    01-08-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD