just upgraded to the torch from a bold, well impressed with it, but was hoping that some one could help me with a small problem, i have set the convinience button as the camera default, but when pressed the camera does not operate,

any ideas.
    12-29-10 04:00 AM
    just upgraded to the torch from a bold, well impressed with it, but was hoping that some one could help me with a small problem, i have set the convinience button as the camera default, but when pressed the camera does not operate,

any ideas.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-29-10 04:58 AM
    I had the same problem.

You just have to press the key harder and for a wee bit longer.

Wish I had 2 convenience keys like my Curve.

12-29-10 05:00 AM
    I had the same problem.

You just have to press the key harder and for a wee bit longer.

Wish I had 2 convenience keys like my Curve.

many thanks, just tried that all works fine, any other problems i should be aware of
    12-29-10 05:52 AM
    I thought I had the same problem the other night ... pressed and pressed and pressed the convenience key and nothing. Then I realized I had the screen locked. Oops.
    12-29-10 06:40 AM
    It may be possible that this could be resolved with an OS update. If I remember correctly AT&T released a newer version of BB6 shortly after the Torch released. You may want to hook your BB up to DM to see if there is a software upgrade available.
    12-29-10 07:59 AM
    Not sure if the convenience key operates in this manner but normally in camera mode, pressing halfway is the focus mode. It may be that you need to press half for focus then press a little more to actually take the picture. Also very possible that it's an OS issue as pointed out in elvin1983's post. Make sure you're running the most upto date OS even if it's not fom your carrier.
    12-29-10 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD