Soo I'm thinking about taking my device back (nothing wrong with it just not the phone for me) I will be getting a different phone but one problem, someone stole my headphones. I was wondering if the AT&T store will take it back w/ out them and if there was a place online I can get them i searched google and ebay but no luck
    01-04-11 11:14 PM
    Try your luck and take it back and don't tell them about it. Sometime the reps will miss certain accessories and you'll be fine. Depending on the rep.

Otherwise look on the crackberry store
    01-04-11 11:16 PM
    Try your luck and take it back and don't tell them about it. Sometime the reps will miss certain accessories and you'll be fine. Depending on the rep.

Otherwise look on the crackberry store
    Alright, thanks! but do you happen to know the brand that comes with the phones?
    01-04-11 11:22 PM
    Which Blackberry model is yours?
    01-04-11 11:23 PM
    Which Blackberry model is yours?
    Torch 9800
    01-04-11 11:27 PM
    Torch 9800
    Here are some options for you to look into:

OEM Blackberry Torch 9800 Headset Handfree Earphone Black*::*Headphones*::*Blackberry Torch 9800*::*Blackberry*::*Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Stereo Headset - OEM Original (HDW-24529-001). ppc4you.com

Only problem with these links are they are either coming from overseas or out of stock. But you get the idea of how the headphoens look
    kkfasho#CB likes this.
    01-04-11 11:31 PM
    Here are some options for you to look into:

OEM Blackberry Torch 9800 Headset Handfree Earphone Black*::*Headphones*::*Blackberry Torch 9800*::*Blackberry*::*Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Stereo Headset - OEM Original (HDW-24529-001). ppc4you.com

Only problem with these links are they are either coming from overseas or out of stock. But you get the idea of how the headphoens look
    Thank you, both sites ship to the US so it doesn't seem to be a problem ^.^
    Again, Thank you sooo much!
    01-04-11 11:38 PM
    No worries
    01-04-11 11:47 PM
    The headphones suck anyway, you'll be doing the next person to own that device a favor...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 06:34 AM
    I've had to return 2 9800's for different reasons and I've always kept the 4gb memory card... Lol

01-05-11 06:36 AM
    The headphones suck anyway, you'll be doing the next person to own that device a favor...

Mine came with premium headphones not those cheap silver ones.

01-05-11 10:01 AM
    Mine came with premium headphones not those cheap silver ones.

Mine came with just regular black headphones... Sounded like crap... My fiance has the white torch and it came with some nice headphones... I wonder why they ship differently.... My Bold 9000 had some great headphones..
    01-05-11 10:07 AM
    Mine came with just regular black headphones... Sounded like crap... My fiance has the white torch and it came with some nice headphones... I wonder why they ship differently.... My Bold 9000 had some great headphones..
    These are the ones that came with my Torch

01-05-11 11:36 AM
    These are the ones that came with my Torch

those are premium? I have the same and they sound like crap. I use my ipod headphones instead...
    01-05-11 12:28 PM
    those are premium? I have the same and they sound like crap. I use my ipod headphones instead...
    I have to agree they are probably one of the worst headphones they included with the Blackberry Torch I have them and resort to buying Monster Beats as these were horrible
    01-05-11 12:31 PM
    The headphones that come with the White Torch are much better.

01-05-11 01:02 PM
    I didnt even bother opening my headphones from their packaging since i had a set of lenteks i got when i bought my bold in january
    01-05-11 03:04 PM
    I have to agree they are probably one of the worst headphones they included with the Blackberry Torch I have them and resort to buying Monster Beats as these were horrible
    Oh come on, they're not that bad for free headphones lol. Better than those ugly looking silver ones that came with the 9700s

01-05-11 03:24 PM
    The headphones that come with the White Torch are much better.

I know... I wonder why... I've had the red torch before and it came with the same cheap headphones and the gray torch I have now.. My fiances white torch has some nice headphones though.... Is it racial? Lol....

01-05-11 03:25 PM
    I have the ones that came with my bold the ones that came from the Torch dont fit my ears. smh
    01-05-11 04:10 PM
    I know... I wonder why... I've had the red torch before and it came with the same cheap headphones and the gray torch I have now.. My fiances white torch has some nice headphones though.... Is it racial? Lol....

haha I think so the silver in-ear premium stereo headsets that came with my 9700 and Tour were amazing and loved them, until it broke... lol
    01-05-11 04:11 PM
    haha I think so the silver in-ear premium stereo headsets that came with my 9700 and Tour were amazing and loved them, until it broke... lol
    What's the difference between those and the silver ones? My silver ones are still sealed in its lastic because of how it looks. Does it have more base?

01-05-11 07:23 PM
    I found the black ones I got are just ear buds vs the silver are in ear headphones better for noise isolation

This is what I got with my 9700 and Tour 9630
    Blackberry Premium Stereo Headset (3.5mm) - CrackBerry Canada
    01-05-11 07:25 PM
    I found the black ones I got are just ear buds vs the silver are in ear headphones better for noise isolation

This is what I got with my 9700 and Tour 9630
    Blackberry Premium Stereo Headset (3.5mm) - CrackBerry Canada
    Oh I wasn't refering to those when I said the silver headphones, I mean these

BlackBerry Stereo Headset (3.5mm) - CrackBerry Canada

01-05-11 08:17 PM
    Oh I wasn't refering to those when I said the silver headphones, I mean these

BlackBerry Stereo Headset (3.5mm) - CrackBerry Canada

Those are the original one's that came with most devices before the Torch, The Bold 9000 being the exception.

I have a pair of these, BlackBerry Premium Multimedia Headset (3.5mm) - CrackBerry Canada which I bought off Amazon and can say they're just a bit shy of the Premium In-Ears Apple offer for $79.

These are the ones that came with the 9000 and they're also rather good, Not great, but rather good, fairly durable and suitable enough to be used for a few hours a day. Blackberry Premium Stereo Headset (3.5mm) - CrackBerry Canada
    01-05-11 10:33 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD