I purchased BB 9810 (Torch 2) in August 2012 with 18-month warranty. I am facing problems like major-lag, getting hung up frequently, calls goes mute.. have u to a battery pull to resolve this but its starts again after few days..? Can I exchange my BB as its under warranty or these things are not covered under warranty? Pls help!!
    07-22-13 04:40 AM
    Sounds like just the phone filling up its memory to me. Do you ever delete your messages? Or photos? etc?

Personally I'd do a full phone backup, including making a copy of everything on the memory card. Then check your current memory use. Delete as much as possible that you don't need to carry in your pocket. Example: Do you need all those old SMS messages on the phone? Clear out old email. Clear out older photos\music\videos from the memory card. Uninstall any unused applications.

You don't have to delete everything, but clear out as much as possible to get some space again.

Or - for the ultimate - do a full wipe and reinstall of the OS. Then do a selective restore of your data from a backup.
    07-22-13 04:56 AM