So while I was mixing yesterday at the club, I dropped my Torch and pretty much ruined some parts of the chrome.

I went to Best Buy to get a nice hardcase and all they had were CASE-MATE products for the Torch, so I bought the one in hard rubber. It makes the slider even more loose than usual.

I was wondering what is the best hardcase out there ? Is there one like the iPhone4 in aluminium ?
    10-22-10 04:37 PM
    So while I was mixing yesterday at the club, I dropped my Torch and pretty much ruined some parts of the chrome.

I went to Best Buy to get a nice hardcase and all they had were CASE-MATE products for the Torch, so I bought the one in hard rubber. It makes the slider even more loose than usual.

I was wondering what is the best hardcase out there ? Is there one like the iPhone4 in aluminium ?
    I rock the Case-mate Barely There but for full protection, the Otterbox Commuter Case would work. I bought that first but felt it added wayyy too much bulk. It definately stopped any wiggle and protected the phone for the lost part.

The problem you'll run into is protecting the slider part. No case will really deflect much impact just because the overall build of the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 04:48 PM
    But don't you find it annoying that with the Case-Mate the slider just wiggles a little more and it shakes when you type on the screen ?
    10-22-10 04:56 PM
    The AGF GRT case works great and eliminates the wobble. The front of the case attaches to the back so it is not going to pop off like the others.
    10-22-10 10:02 PM
    Have you notice any wear/scratches coming from the case? I'm interested in this case but don't want the hard plastic to cause any wear on the phone.

The AGF GRT case works great and eliminates the wobble. The front of the case attaches to the back so it is not going to pop off like the others.
    10-23-10 12:57 AM
    But don't you find it annoying that with the Case-Mate the slider just wiggles a little more and it shakes when you type on the screen ?
    I don't have any wiggle or any shake with the Case-Mate...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 01:10 AM
    just got my barely there case by CaseMate and I LOVE IT<3 fixed the small wiggle issue i had
    10-23-10 01:54 AM
    Have you notice any wear/scratches coming from the case? I'm interested in this case but don't want the hard plastic to cause any wear on the phone.
    I just took it off and there are no marks on the phone at all. I've had it on for about a month now.
    10-23-10 12:14 PM
    I haven't tried any of the other hard cases available for the Torch, but I really love the look and feel of my Otterbox. I live in Canada so I had to order off of Ebay, but it came the same day my phone was available through my carrier. I love the Darth Vader look, and the fact I don't have to holster it. I recently just ordered the Wrapsol, a lonmg lasting screen protector:

Wrapsol | strongest, easiest and fastest-to-apply protection for BlackBerry Bold 9700
    10-23-10 12:50 PM
    After doing a lot of homework and getting some help from BlackberryGuy (thank you!), I went with the Mobi Products Hard Shell. It works great and gives my BB the protection I want without adding hardly any bulk at all.
    10-23-10 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD