So just thought I would share this with you guys.

Last night I went to my cousin's University graduation party and while we were at the table I took out my phone and everyone around me went nuts over my new Torch. So for the next 30 minutes I was passing my Torch around the table while everyone was checking it out and loving it (a few of them were so impressed they actually decided to buy one), I look in the corner and there is my other cousin with his new iPad and the kids from the kids table are the only ones paying any attention to him with his new "toy".

That and my friend who is begging me to trade him for his iPhone 4.

I can't believe all of the bad hype that is surrounding this phone on the internet. This phone is the best!
    10-18-10 01:43 PM
    I have a IP4 fanatic friend, and when he saw my SmartWIFI app, he was so jealous that Apple doesn't allow that kind of app without jailbreaking.

(And yes, I intentionally put IP4 like that because I'm a nerd and find the humor of IP4 and a wifi app...)

I'm on week 3 with my Torch and I simply love it.
    10-18-10 01:52 PM
    Mostly everyone I've shown my torch to have been impressed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 03:02 PM
    That and my friend who is begging me to trade him for his iPhone 4.
    Ha! My wife was doing the same thing with her iPhone 4 just hours after we got my Torch from the AT&T store. This phone is great!
    10-18-10 03:09 PM
    So what is the end mate? Did u trade it for your wife?

My wife is no longer interested in IP 4 after using my Torch. Althought she insist will upgrade from IP 3Gs to IP 4 a month ago.

10-18-10 04:25 PM
    I'm kinda disappointed that this thread even mentions mobile phones (Read the thread title)
    10-18-10 05:15 PM
    LOL....I'm noticing now that the Torch commercials are all over the place more and more people are saying..."is that the newBB". :-D
    10-18-10 05:25 PM
    LOL....I'm noticing now that the Torch commercials are all over the place more and more people are saying..."is that the newBB". :-D
    Yes I definitely think there will be more people getting them with all of the good publicity they are getting through word of mouth, its too bad all of the gadget reviewers did the review on the initial release OS .146 or whatever it was.
    10-18-10 06:04 PM
    I love that Rim has a huge marketing budget for the torch.

I constantly see Torch Commercials, and they are really really inspiring. On top of that, I hope to see the blackberry brand rise up because I believe they build a great product.
    10-18-10 06:55 PM
    RIM released the product first then flooded us with all the TV and print ads.
    The reverse is true for APPLE. At the end of the day, how you feel about the phone/any gadget for that matter shouldn't rely heavily on what other people feel/think about it.

10-18-10 07:06 PM
    i've sold a couple by showing my friends, and made another get a curve. She got it on pay as you go and her service books diddn't come through for 24hrs so she was pretty dissapointed as i tried to salvage reasons why i made her just buy it.. her bb messenger was called PIN Messenger and it was really strange. Never seen anything like it! Couldn't set up an email account and when she messaged me from PIN messenger, i got it as a PIN message and not a bb. Is this what happens when there's no service books?
    10-18-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD