Yesterday I got my wife an iphone using my AT&T upgrade. During the process, my Torch sat without a battery for 15-20 minutes. The guy at AT&T said it would require reactiviating my accounts. When it was rebooted, all of my accounts got the activation email but not the one connected to BES. Is this something I can do on my own or do I need to get my admin to set me up again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 07:48 PM
    Huh? What does one thing have to do with the other? Pulling the battery should not do that. Question is why was the battery pulled? As for BES, some companies have a website where you can request another key while others require that you contact the admin. Either way, enter the new key and your email address and it should fire right up.
    01-16-11 08:39 PM
    It also may be as simple as the BES Admin resending your service books being that you did NOT change your phone and the PIN is still the same. Also note that some times "reactivating your account on the BES Server is just as easy.

If neither of these work in the process of "reactivating" your account the guy at AT&T might have dropped the provisioning for BES off your phone; I see this happen all the time when users change their plans. Here nor there, talk to your BES Admin and explain what happened.
    01-18-11 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD