Is that little thermometer weather icon on the notification bar part of the berry weather app? And if it is, is it only the full version?
    11-06-10 05:54 PM
    Features:

* AD FREE!
    * Current conditions including "Feels like" temperature, wind, pressure, dew point, humidity.
    * 5-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability
    * Easily switch between 2 different views Today with Daily Forecast and Compact Daily
    * Customizable homescreen icon showing current conditions

The full version of BeWeather adds many more options and is available right here in AppWorld. Search for BeWeather !

Features added in the full version:

* NO SUBSCRIPTION!
    * 7-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability
    * 24-hour forecast with temperature, precipitation probability, wind and humidity
    * Easily switch between 7 different views Today, Today with Daily Forecast, Today with Hourly Forecast etc
    * Track your location via GPS/cell
    * Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
    * Replace/extend the default BeWeather radar maps for any location with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
    * Add your own webcams for any location
    * Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
    * Weather advisory notifications (US only)
    * See your current weather as a homescreen wallpaper OS 4.7 and higher
    * Completely customize BeWeather using themes, background wallpaper, font sizes and icon sizes
    11-06-10 05:57 PM
    Features:

* AD FREE!
    * Current conditions including "Feels like" temperature, wind, pressure, dew point, humidity.
    * 5-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability
    * Easily switch between 2 different views Today with Daily Forecast and Compact Daily
    * Customizable homescreen icon showing current conditions

The full version of BeWeather adds many more options and is available right here in AppWorld. Search for BeWeather !

Features added in the full version:

* NO SUBSCRIPTION!
    * 7-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability
    * 24-hour forecast with temperature, precipitation probability, wind and humidity
    * Easily switch between 7 different views Today, Today with Daily Forecast, Today with Hourly Forecast etc
    * Track your location via GPS/cell
    * Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
    * Replace/extend the default BeWeather radar maps for any location with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
    * Add your own webcams for any location
    * Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
    * Weather advisory notifications (US only)
    * See your current weather as a homescreen wallpaper OS 4.7 and higher
    * Completely customize BeWeather using themes, background wallpaper, font sizes and icon sizes
    the home screen icon is different from that notification bar icon right? I just want that little red thermometer at the top. lol
    11-06-10 06:06 PM
    the home screen icon is different from that notification bar icon right? I just want that little red thermometer at the top. lol
    Yes..the notification bar icon is what gives you the little red thermometer.
    11-06-10 06:16 PM
    the kinks in berry weather i dont think are worked out yet for the torch...

i found that with mine i wasnt able to zoom into my backgrounds and such... it just pics the image and sets it vs you being able to crop and save like normal os does.

unless im not doing it right...
    Last edited by GrafixInk; 11-06-10 at 06:41 PM.
    11-06-10 06:39 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD