Anyone else having this problem on the Bell network? I just bought my legit Torch at 7pm EST and it's now 10pm... still the sim is not provisioned. I called tech support and they've assured me it's a 'known issue'. Honestly, it's launch day... sort out your systems :\
    09-30-10 10:06 PM
    I just bought my 9800 this evening at about 5pm and when it still hadn't read or registered my SIM, I called tech support. He told me that because there were so many torch purchases/contract changes today, that the Bell system is very, very backed up. So all transactions and switch-overs are pending and in queue.

He told me that at most, it would take 24hrs for all transactions done today, to go through in the Bell system. If your SIM isn't provisioned within 24hrs, then call tech support, but it should be okay by then.

Just too many registrations in the system for them to handle, I guess!
    09-30-10 11:57 PM
    mine did that this morn for about an hour, after an hour i called telus and they had to re add my phone cause it didnt get put on the acct properly

if you have the ability to check you acct online i would do so
    10-01-10 01:03 AM
    Just got my torch today and It still won't let me use the mobile browser. BBM is not working and I don't know if my e-mail is set up properly. Tech support told me the same thing. What to you guy's mean by the sim not being "Provisioned"? Does your BBM work? And also can you connect to BBM via wifi?
    10-01-10 01:05 AM
    Same issue here. Bought phone at 4pm..phone displayed sim not provisioned til about 7pm. Bell logo and 3g reception replaced SOS but still no connection to BIS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 01:10 AM
    got my torch last night, to my knowledge my old sim was working fine. switched to a new sim and was prompted by the same SIM NOT PROVISIONED msg. weeeeak on bell's part. its been 10 hrs and im still waiting for them to "activate" my service. should I ask for compensation?
    11-05-10 11:25 AM
    got my torch last night, to my knowledge my old sim was working fine. switched to a new sim and was prompted by the same SIM NOT PROVISIONED msg. weeeeak on bell's part. its been 10 hrs and im still waiting for them to "activate" my service. should I ask for compensation?
    happened to me when i first bought my torch,was trying everything that night to get it fixed.
    found out it was my bill,i was on a spending cap and it was maxed lol
    next day paid my bill in full and was good to go
    11-05-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD