what was the bottom part of the screen blank? I look like it might've been the wallpaper, but at no point was it clarified that the OS recognizes the bottom half.
    02-18-11 08:13 PM
    what was the bottom part of the screen blank? I look like it might've been the wallpaper, but at no point was it clarified that the OS recognizes the bottom half.
    Saw that too. Almost like they did not resize the screen to the 3.7" dimension yet. He said it was very early software.
    02-18-11 09:38 PM
    Saw that too. Almost like they did not resize the screen to the 3.7" dimension yet. He said it was very early software.
    The OS thinks it's a Storm
    02-18-11 11:56 PM
    Good eye guys; I didn't notice that.

However, that's only on the home screen. When he goes to a picture the bottom part clearly shows the options/function bar where the home screen stayed black.
    02-19-11 08:19 AM
    I just updated my s1 with a s2 and all I can say they are total different phones. I wouldn't go with new 2 year contract but buying on used on ebay you will be happy as long as you get a good phone. The Storm 2 is so much better then the Storm 1. I have seen nice Storm 2's going for as low as $148

May would be nice, much better that Q3. Two random reboots on my S1 today, I'm seriously starting to follow S2 sales on ebay as I may need a short term solution to get me by.
    02-24-11 11:44 AM
    I just updated my s1 with a s2 and all I can say they are total different phones. I wouldn't go with new 2 year contract but buying on used on ebay you will be happy as long as you get a good phone. The Storm 2 is so much better then the Storm 1. I have seen nice Storm 2's going for as low as $148
    Totally ditch the S1 for the S2 if you have the $$$. I got a mint condition S2 off eBay for $185 plus shipping if I remember the price correctly.

Just the double memory and wifi alone make it worth while. If I had to think of another benifit I would say it was stability; few random reboots and the memory leak was much less significant. I think 5 Meg loss in one day is my max.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 10:08 AM
    Totally ditch the S1 for the S2 if you have the $$$. I got a mint condition S2 off eBay for $185 plus shipping if I remember the price correctly.

Just the double memory and wifi alone make it worth while. If I had to think of another benifit I would say it was stability; few random reboots and the memory leak was much less significant. I think 5 Meg loss in one day is my max.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would say get a used or refurbished Bold 9650 over the S2... I've had an S2 since its release and the phone was literally almost unusable (I can't imagine still having an S1). I got a Bold 9650 basically brand new (it was factory refurbished and certified) for $200. Works blazing fast WITH OS6!

I'm using that to hold me over until the Monaco and Bold Touch come out! My first berry was the S1, and I've had touch BBs only for over 2 years... moved to the Bold last week and I have to say the smaller screen isn't a big deal and I love the keyboard! And OS6 is amazing!
    03-27-11 06:14 PM
157 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD