Hi i do not know if this has been mentioned,but i would like to know if opera mini,and bolt browser can be successfully used on the torch?? thanx
    11-23-10 04:06 PM
    I haven't tried Bolt, but Opera Mini works great.
    11-23-10 04:10 PM
    Yes for both but with the new browser both are rather pointless IMO.
    11-23-10 04:42 PM
    The new BB browser is much better because they were design for the OS and the phone. I don't see a need for the other two browser to come into the picture.
    11-23-10 06:19 PM
    ^ what he said

i just downloaded opera mini and was shocked to see it so slow, unresponsive
    and also no touch ... blah

it works fine on my wife's older bold tho, i hope they fix it for the torch
    01-13-11 03:55 PM
    As others have said, both browsers work on the Torch. But I also must say that the Webkit browser blows both of them away.

I have Bolt on my Torch, for absolutely no reason... lol Its just there.
    01-13-11 03:58 PM
    Every once and a while I'll use Bolt if a website I want to see in full "desktop" mode won't cooperate with me (i.e. force me to the mobile site). It works, but it's not really meant for a touch device.
    01-13-11 03:59 PM
    Every once and a while I'll use Bolt if a website I want to see in full "desktop" mode won't cooperate with me (i.e. force me to the mobile site). It works, but it's not really meant for a touch device.
    I do this as well. Most of the time the native browser works fine for me, but every once in a while I'll use Bolt to access certain pages.
    01-13-11 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD