Hi all,

I have a BB Torch and there are days I love it and days I hate it. The days I hate it is when it's so slow to respond to any command, either on the touchscreen or the keyboard. I try to keep my apps to a minimum. I am running a Christmas theme though. Overall, the phone is just slooooowwww. Any ideas on how to speed it up? I do run memory boost and other apps like that. They do recover the extra memory, but still slow. Thanks for any advice.

12-28-10 10:24 AM
    Do apps like Memory Boost actually help any?
    I have had my torch for about a month now and just tend to keep the 5 core apps open. I've never noticed a slowdown on my phone though.
    12-28-10 10:30 AM
    I have about 18 apps and no themes...my Torch has no problems with speed. I'm running OS .337........do you have your OS updated to the latest version?
    12-28-10 10:37 AM
    OS .337 is not supported by many carriers, at least not by AT&T yet. But if you upgrade to the latest supported OS you should not see the lag. I have seen it once or twice but I usually have 15 apps running on my torch at the time. I'm running .337 by the way.
    12-28-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD