01-13-11 07:37 AM
28 12
tools
    linda thats why I love this phone, UMA ! I'm working in a full metal building, there is no signal in the building what's so ever, and I'm on the edge of the building so sometime I hit EDGE (LOL).

edit: by the way, on my phone it look clearer than on the screenshot. It's pretty much the same color as the EDGE (maybe a little darker but not as bad as the screenshot), look at your bluetooth icon when there is no bluetooth signal and your bluetooth is "ON", it's brighter than that
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 01-12-11 at 01:15 PM.
    01-12-11 01:12 PM
    Nope that's not true. We have the exact same models as you guys do on different carriers like Rogers & Fido (like AT&T) Telus & Bell (like Verizon and AT&T)...ect. You wouldve been right if you said the States get the BBs before Canada.

Btw, you won't be able to watch ESPN3 on mobile phones anyways so wouldn't matter right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    When I said more BB's in America, I was talking about the number use not the number of models.
    01-13-11 06:35 AM
    linda thats why I love this phone, UMA ! I'm working in a full metal building, there is no signal in the building what's so ever, and I'm on the edge of the building so sometime I hit EDGE (LOL).

edit: by the way, on my phone it look clearer than on the screenshot. It's pretty much the same color as the EDGE (maybe a little darker but not as bad as the screenshot), look at your bluetooth icon when there is no bluetooth signal and your bluetooth is "ON", it's brighter than that
    I'm really jazzed to learn that THREE digits display on the Torch; that makes the display of signal power ALL the BETTER becuz in a really poor area you have a better chance of moving the phone and making contact in an emergency situation. My 8820 displays just TWO digits and its not as good. Lucky you have UMA! I wish AT&T wud let me use it.
    01-13-11 07:37 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD