Curious newcomer here. I recently purchased a refurbished torch 9810 online which is coming in a few days. Is it possible to get os10 for it? Will I still be able to download apps on Blackberry World? I'm planning to use it as my primary texting/chatting device using Facebook Messenger.
    12-30-19 07:24 AM
    Is it possible to get os10 for it?
    No.

Will I still be able to download apps on Blackberry World?
    BlackBerry World is scheduled for 'shutdown' on Dec. 31, though, BlackBerry has never fully stated or offered any real clarity to what extent apps may or may not still be able to be downloaded. If you want apps, download them NOW because you might not be able to get them from there soon.
    12-30-19 09:56 AM
    No it won't run any other OS other than BBOS.

Right now BBW is still scheduled to be shutdown in a few days.... there are rumors it will stay up.

Have no idea if Messenger still works on BBOS, others using it would have to chime in on that. But my based on a quick search here it doesn't look good... This is a great site for using BBOS The Bold Explorer

If you want a PKB phone and one that works with today's apps... need to look at one of the BBMo KEY devices (Android Powered).
    12-30-19 09:56 AM