I�m sure you all know it is available on orange and vodaphone, looking on the phone4u site this morning it�s now up as 16/10/10 for o2 as well - albeit at �40p/m!!!

Orange do a good deal at �30 which is tempting, anyone know the difference between panther and dolphin?
    -----------------

my boring background which did go at the start of the post but thought it best at the bottom in case you have too much time on your hand to read it!

I�m still using my curve 8300 which i got years before the whole blackberry thing took off and since i have been running a 30day rolling contract for an age i thought it time to upgrade now the torch is here.

Currently on o2 and have been for ages never having any problems so been looking out for when it is released on this.
    10-08-10 04:18 AM
    speaking to a friend who is an o2 store manager they still havent had a confirmed date
    10-08-10 05:22 AM
    Also free for �30pm with Vodafone via Phones4u.

Are their deals the same in store as online?
    10-08-10 07:49 AM
    I�m sure you all know it is available on orange and vodaphone, looking on the phone4u site this morning it�s now up as 16/10/10 for o2 as well - albeit at �40p/m!!!

Orange do a good deal at �30 which is tempting, anyone know the difference between panther and dolphin?
    -----------------

my boring background which did go at the start of the post but thought it best at the bottom in case you have too much time on your hand to read it!

I�m still using my curve 8300 which i got years before the whole blackberry thing took off and since i have been running a 30day rolling contract for an age i thought it time to upgrade now the torch is here.

Currently on o2 and have been for ages never having any problems so been looking out for when it is released on this.

on panther you get picture messages and sat nav included.
    10-08-10 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD