i dropped my phone down the toilet few weeks ago. the battery sticker is red and the round sticker on the mobile is blue. i left it to dry until now .when i switch it on it loads up then comes up with a message saying
    uncaught exception:no input support can be provided for en locale. it does nothing after this apart from when i slde the phone up it has a white background with app error 602 reset on it , then i cant do anything bar restart the phone. i didnt save the OS is there anything i can do or is it a new handset i'll be needing any help would be appreciated .
    thanx in advance
    Last edited by winniewitch5; 06-24-11 at 12:34 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
    06-24-11 09:59 AM
    Are you able to connect it to you computer?
    06-24-11 10:32 AM
    For all intents and purposes that Torch is almost surely a dead duck. It may be possible to get it to function for a little while but eventually the ravages of moisture on the circuitry will kill it. I've done exactly the same thing ( dropped phone in toilet) and I did get it to function somewhat for about 2 months. It died completely while I was on vacation and nowhere near a store to replace it. I'd consider your phone dead and proceed accordingly.
    winniewitch5 likes this.
    06-24-11 10:39 AM
    bizare yes it will connect to the pc i can view all the stuff that was on my phone...
    proc_tan . i was thinking it maybe a no goer but wanted to see if i could restore it b4 having to go through the insurance
    06-24-11 11:10 AM
    Hello There,

My suggestion is back up all your data and try to install an new OS, and see whats happen if it give's you the same error's then with all regret i have to say your phone IS dead

Here is a link for you how to install a clean OS.
    Clean OS CrackBerry.com

Good Luck.
    06-24-11 11:33 AM
    Hello There,

My suggestion is back up all your data and try to install an new OS, and see whats happen if it give's you the same error's then with all regret i have to say your phone IS dead

Here is a link for you how to install a clean OS.
    Clean OS CrackBerry.com

Good Luck.
    Yea I was gonna say this, try it and see what happens.
    06-24-11 04:11 PM
    Wait.... before or after flushing?????
    06-24-11 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD