Hey guys, I have a BB Torch and for some reason every time I press on the touch screen or anywhere on that part of the phone, my screen creaks like as if it's loose. Is this normal, or do I have to tighten the screen a little? My bb is new and I'm hoping I won't have to do anything to it... -____- please help all torch users!
    02-05-11 03:13 PM
    Remove the battery door, see if it is still creaking. On my torch, the two clips that keep the door slid up and closed grind in and out slightly when pressed.
    02-05-11 06:46 PM
    Mine creaks a little as well. Then again my screen has some wiggle
    02-05-11 06:50 PM
    Hmm okay thanks guys
    02-07-11 02:28 PM
    I put a case on. It helped quite a bit

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 02:29 PM
    If it's the battery door it's fixable. If its the bezel near the edges of the keyboard, you'd have to either get a case that holds it together tighter or do something more drastic like glue the pieces together.
    02-07-11 02:30 PM
    I put a case on. It helped quite a bit

Ironically, mine only creaks with my OB on it (just when the slider is closed).

02-07-11 05:19 PM
    Ironically, mine only creaks with my OB on it (just when the slider is closed).

Yes I had this issue as well when I first got my Torch. 2 weeks later I odered a hardshell case and made the creaking or wiggle/wobble whatever you want to call it less noticeable. The wiggle is still there but the creaking is less noticeable now

02-07-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD