Anyone with me that the slider is an epic fail and is nothing but a storm/bold inbreed? I say blackberry hardware wise has it going on but??...I would rather see a nice os upgrade before I see a slider...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 03:47 AM
    Anyone with me that the slider is an epic fail and is nothing but a storm/bold inbreed? I say blackberry hardware wise has it going on but??...I would rather see a nice os upgrade before I see a slider...

I wouldnt say EPIC fail. I think they will make a loss on this. But i think RIM are doing there best to (dont kill me) 'keep up' with other competing companies.

In my opinion i dont think this would of been brought past drawing stages with the Palm Pre wasnt released.

I can honestly say im keeping my Bold 9000. But thats it. Iv near enough lost all faith/interest in RIM.

Sorry to say it.
    03-05-10 04:24 AM
    I'm with u there I have the 8530 and as much as I love my small phone I would much prefer the phone I have with a little bit bigger screen+touch screen.. I say forget the slider I wanna see a BB the size of the bold or tour...but..same phone but with a touch lcd..+ trackpad I will love rim forever! Especially with the webkit browser!

03-05-10 05:45 AM
    Whatever this phone is I hope it's not taking the place of that Bold 9000 sized BB with the qwerty & touchscreen.....even though I'm positive that it is. I hate slider phones with a passion and won't touch one with a 50 foot pole. It looks like the Bold 9000 will be the end of the line for me as well unfortunately. I love this phone.
    03-05-10 06:35 AM
    Nope, not with you. I feel the complete opposite and am truly hoping all you "Negative Nancy's" don't discourage RIM from making this phone for those of us who want it.

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. There are plenty of other BB models to choose from.
    03-05-10 09:00 AM
    yeah this slider is pretty bad.
    03-05-10 09:22 AM
    I actually really like it! I just think that the pics might make it look bulkier than it actually is. I mean...what would u guys rather see released? It adds a non-click touchscreen and keeps the BB keyboard we all know and love. I think this phone will be awesome and some of u will change ur minds once u get it in ur hands :P

*btw- first time post . (Bold 9700 user)

03-05-10 09:23 AM
    I'd give it a shot. Can't knock it til I try it.
    03-05-10 10:07 AM
    What I want to know is how can a phone be an inbred?
    03-05-10 10:48 AM
    I just want a phone that works, but this one doesn't connect to the internet, it also forgets the keyboard language setting even after a restart. So yes, it is an epic fail.
    10-21-10 12:47 PM
    Way to unearth a 7month old thread lol..(Did you do a search with the term inbred?)

And my phone (as well as numerous others) connects to the internet with no problems. As far as keyboard language goes..I can't say anything as I only ever use one. If this phone is an epic fail..then I guess I like epic fails.
    10-21-10 01:00 PM
    This thread is over half a year old... If you're looking for solutions to your issues, try searching for something other than "epic fail".

10-21-10 01:02 PM
    I didn't know phones had sex?
    10-21-10 02:29 PM
    Yes sir, phones can have sex. For example, a flip phone had sex with a gay goat, and the iPhone was born ;-)
    10-21-10 03:18 PM
    Yes sir, phones can have sex. For example, a flip phone had sex with a gay goat, and the iPhone was born ;-)
    lmao out loud for real with this one!!!!!
    10-21-10 03:41 PM
    OMG you're such an *****. iPhone is the best phone ever built by anyone. RIM wishes they had something as L337 AS THE IPHONE!!! Can you drag icons? Do you have more pixels than your naked eye can see? Can you take HD video? If not, your phone is a worthless piece of crap and there is no point to even making it. HEIL JOBS!!!

/fanboyrant

In reality, I don't know where you're getting your information. It was in fact a gay goat that had sex with a gay goat, and out came the iPhone.
    Last edited by supraking; 10-21-10 at 06:03 PM.
    10-21-10 05:58 PM
    The trolls are bad enough, why not just let the old threads doubting the device before it was ever released die? I am very impressed with the Torch, after owning and USING one for over 2 months.
    10-21-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD