Afternoon all

Got a slight problem, My bb services have been playing up for a couple months (BBM, Email, Apps World)
    I aint really noticed much until now, The BB Icon (top right) keeps coming and going, Sometimes goes for ages, Ive done the whole battery pull thing, Sending the service books again and host routing table thing and only sometimes it works, But it will work find if im in a Free WiFi area, The icon appears and then goes as soon as i get out of signal, Im with 3 and the people there are useless, They told me to wipe my fone and start again, Update the software to 6.4 and still no joy, NOW there asking me to give my phone in for them to look at.
    But ive only had a torch for about 3 weeks and it was happening on my bold 9700 aswell, But it kept getting worse and worse.

Can anyone give me any info ?

Thanks

Ian
    05-06-11 06:47 AM
    I could be wrong... But maybe you're simply not in a strong signal area. And it chooses to work when you actually are. Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 06:55 AM
    But it will work find if im in a Free WiFi area, The icon appears and then goes as soon as i get out of signal,
    Ian
    Just a FYI...

If you have no signal, you wont have BIS connectivity either.
    05-06-11 07:00 AM
    It happens in random places, Im at work now with no BB symbol but it was working fine here yesterday, Its just starting to annoy me now
    05-06-11 07:06 AM
    It happens in random places, Im at work now with no BB symbol but it was working fine here yesterday, Its just starting to annoy me now
    Your able to verify this as a network issue by the fact that you had the exact same issue on the Bold 9700. You'll need to (painfully) work your way through 3 and inform them that there is a network issue in your area. 3 will dispatch either their own network team to the area to take a look, or inform whoever owns the nearest cell mast that is having the problem that they need to have a look.
    05-06-11 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD