i got the at&t 9800 and it is unlocked, i am using it on rogers, now everything work, i can surf the web, send text messages, phone calls but how do i register for bis email. Rogers no longer lets you do it on the web and i can't find it anywhere on the phone, i got the latest software update and everything and i still can't seem to figure it out so i can start getting emails on my phone.

when i go into setup then email setup it just gives me an option to activate enterprise account nothing about personal email account
    10-17-10 02:56 AM
    I am getting my torch in a few days. I will have to get it unlocked. I have been reading these posts for a few days now. Stupid question...What is rogers?
    10-20-10 04:44 PM
    If the phone is clean then rogers technical support should be able to set it up for you. Make sure your Data plan supports BIS.

Have you installed the rogers update??

buytash: Rogers is a wireless carrier in Canada along with Bell and Telus aka The Big Three.
    10-20-10 10:26 PM
    tRy this. I have an unlocked att torch on tmobile and went I went to the setup wizard and clicked on email setup , it asked me if I wanted to have my servicebooks sent to me and click on yes. That's how I got mine. I hope this helps
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD