Above you guys can see a shot of my homescreen.
    I am wondering why all I have is three little white dots where the BAtteryEX skin should be. I have the paid version of BatteryEX and I like it. Things showd up as they should for about a day - then all I got was the three dots. I am also wondering why I still have the original batery meter (the white rectangular icon) on the left side - showing up too.

The theme I am running is STock Plus by Vince the Prince. I love the theme. Could it be the theme causing my icons to show up (or not show up) as they do? I get different collections of icons on different screens. But the screenshot above is the one that has baffled me the most.

Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

I am also wondering how do I create skins for BatteryEX. I think they need better intructions for this.

Thanks.

Peace....
    11-13-10 01:29 PM
    Above you guys can see a shot of my homescreen.
    I am wondering why all I have is three little white dots where the BAtteryEX skin should be. I have the paid version of BatteryEX and I like it. Things showd up as they should for about a day - then all I got was the three dots. I am also wondering why I still have the original batery meter (the white rectangular icon) on the left side - showing up too.

The theme I am running is STock Plus by Vince the Prince. I love the theme. Could it be the theme causing my icons to show up (or not show up) as they do? I get different collections of icons on different screens. But the screenshot above is the one that has baffled me the most.

Could someone please shed some light on this for me?

I am also wondering how do I create skins for BatteryEX. I think they need better intructions for this.

Thanks.

Peace....
    Get rid of one of those notification (sms or email) and I bet the battEx notification comes back... looks like its the theme. Doesnt handle that many notification. The stock battery is going to stay.. nothing you can do about that. Its built into the theme.
    tediprude likes this.
    11-13-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD