We can agree to disagree on this point. You should NOT need to pull your battery out unless your phone is completely inoperable and unresponsive.
    LOL
    read any theme thread... most features of a theme wont even take place until u pull the battery, and most common problems happen when people use things like "quickpull" or a soft reset. They do an actual battery pull and its all fine. So i suppose if you never change your theme or never have any issues with your berry, you will never have to pull your battery
    10-13-10 05:08 PM
    The theme icon issue with OS6 and the beta theme builder is resolved by a soft reset. Doesn't require an actual battery pull.
    10-13-10 05:09 PM
    If you have well-manicured nails... Yes, you do. Women with nice fingernails own BB's too
    Ah yes, that makes sense.
    10-13-10 05:26 PM
    LOL
    read any theme thread... most features of a theme wont even take place until u pull the battery, and most common problems happen when people use things like "quickpull" or a soft reset. They do an actual battery pull and its all fine. So i suppose if you never change your theme or never have any issues with your berry, you will never have to pull your battery
    You can "LOL" all you want.. go for it... heck, do it while you're pulling out your battery.

I have installed many themes, and many apps on my BB's and have never once pulled the battery to make any theme 'work properly'. My devices have worked flawlessly with the 'alt-shift-del' combo.

If you wanna yank your battery, you go right ahead. I'll stick to my method which has proven 100% successful for me, and countless others I might add.

Cheers
    10-13-10 07:22 PM
    If you wanna yank your battery, you go right ahead. I'll stick to my method which has proven 100% successful for me, and countless others I might add.
    Cheers
    Use whatever works best for you, I'm just letting others know the difference between a soft reset and a battery pull. It's no different with a PC, especially when your having issues. When in doubt, power out...
    10-13-10 07:33 PM
    Use whatever works best for you, I'm just letting others know the difference between a soft reset and a battery pull. It's no different with a PC, especially when your having issues. When in doubt, power out...
    My post wasn't directed at you Thanks for the info.
    10-13-10 07:37 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD