hey guy, i got my blackberry torch last thursday and since then i have noticed that the battery cover on the back is a little lose when you tough it ( it moves up and down a tiny bit) its not that bad but it is defiantly noticeable.
    i was wondering if you guys have had the same problem it is a Mexico 5 phone

also i bought it at best buy do you think they would give me a new one if they dont have the problem on their demo phone ?

thanks for your help guys
    10-05-10 06:15 PM
    No issues whatsoever. In fact, I have a hard time getting mine to come off it's so tight. I don't know if you could replace it or not, I guess it would depend on the severity of the problem.
    10-05-10 06:19 PM
    Had the same thing when I had the Torch. No biggie. Maybe it gets like after a bit. Mine started 2 weeks after I got it. Didn't care though.
    10-05-10 07:03 PM
    Mine is the exact same way, a little play up and down although it's very difficult to get it off. It gets quite annoying though while typing and slipping up and down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 08:51 PM
    Same thing with mine. A little loose, creaks a bit when typing with the slider open. Takes a good push to get it off though.
    10-05-10 08:55 PM
    Mine is the same but I started noticing it only when I started reading posts about a slightly wiggly battery cover.

Not enough to exchange a perfectly functional Torch for me, I figure that in the future if it gets way worse I'll just buy a replacement cover from cnn.cn
    10-05-10 09:46 PM
    Put a piece of electrical tape on the inside back cover in the area that sits just above where the battery is...there is even a little square there where it looks like they considered putting some foam. Problem solved.
    10-05-10 10:04 PM
    no problem here....Mexico 5
    10-05-10 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD