Shouldn't it react as exactly that? Or is there something I need to change in order for it to do so? If I'm on a site, and hit the return or back button, it does nothing. Any info guys? Thanks.

****** sorry, nevermind. Figured it out... Mods can delete. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by msteiner0539; 10-21-10 at 09:11 PM.
    10-21-10 09:08 PM
    What was the answer? Don't leave us hanging...

10-21-10 11:14 PM
    You know what, its not working. Lol. Felt like too much of a loser to ask again after I edited the post. Seems as though I could hit the back button anywhere on the page with my 1st and 2nd torch, but with this 3rd replacement, I need to have the cursor on the "url" bar for the back button to work as a back button. Weird???

10-22-10 01:52 AM
    Sometime I also can not use back button, its only work again if I restart browser. But only having that bug couple time since bought the torch.

10-22-10 03:42 AM
    Sometime I also can not use back button, its only work again if I restart browser. But only having that bug couple time since bought the torch.

That's the exact problem I've noticed too. I have to select back from the menu

10-22-10 04:53 AM
    Me too. It makes browing very frustrating. RIM should give this top priority and find a fix.
    10-22-10 09:25 AM
    I've had the same issue on occasion, but only since I updated to .246

10-22-10 09:51 AM
    It is frustrating. Weird because it worked on the previous 2 torches I had. Just an fyi, you can also use the "del" button as a back button, instead of using the menu.

10-22-10 11:46 AM
    Pressing the back button by the trackpad works for me - no matter where the cursor is. I have noticed that if I hold the button down half a second longer, it'll ask if I want to close all tabs instead.
    10-22-10 04:54 PM
    Mine has been working now!!!! Very weird. But I've noticed that about this phone, that battery pulls, and different apps cause weird inconsistancies.

10-22-10 09:31 PM
    i never had a problem with the back button as well..
    and i'm running 6.0.0.246
    10-22-10 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD