Some days ago i decided to give BB another try since the Torch is now available unbranded and unlocked in Germany. My last BB was a 9000 and I loved it. But than I went for an iPhone (3 and 4) and different Android device but missed the proper Keyboard very much. After I have read a lot of reviews I think that the BB Torch could meet my needs (Texting, IM, Email, RSS).

I hope I made the right decision and DHL will ring on my door soon
    12-11-10 06:32 AM
    One thing I realized over the past little while is you can't really go wrong with bb for the email, txt & msging features, the things are msging work horses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 06:45 AM
    Welcome to the club. First thing you should do is get used to the device for a few days, then upgrade the OS to the current. Hope it isn't a defective device like some are getting.
    12-11-10 06:47 AM
    My move from 9000 to Torch took a boit of time for adjustment. Now the combination of OS, physical keyboard, and touchscreen makes my day. And no other issues with the phone at all. I did check for wobble and keyboard in the store.

Enjoy that fine new phone.

12-11-10 07:50 AM
    Glad you came back. Hope you love your Torch as much as I love mine. :P
    12-11-10 08:30 AM
    Still waiting for it. But it's out for delivery I think i will update to the newest OS first. I have downloaded and installed everything already. I really hope that everything will be ok with my new BB.
    12-11-10 08:50 AM
    Yeah here's to hoping you don't get one of those few defective units that have either a bad battery or wobbly slider.

12-11-10 09:16 AM
    Yeah here's to hoping you don't get one of those few defective units that have either a bad battery or wobbly slider.

I second this.

I hope your lucky like me and a few others that get a defective free torch on there first try. :P
    12-11-10 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD