I was wondering if anyone can help me find an arm strap for my Torch 9800 I can use to run with. Thanks.
    09-08-10 07:22 AM
    You know, I was just wondering the samething right now. It would be really cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 09:10 AM
    I use the amphipod for running, it worked great for my 9000 but the cover would not fit over it. Now with the Torch it is perfect. I love the cord management, you can get it set to just the right length. Very comfortable!

Have a look:
    Amphipod ArmPod - Carry mp3 players, cell phones or other small electronics, while allowing access to controls!
    You know, I was just wondering the samething right now. It would be hreally cool!
    That way I could take my torch everywhere with me, Yaiii!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This worked for me with the 9000 and still works with the Torch, and you can't beat the $6 shipping-included price:

09-08-10 09:21 AM
    I use the tunebelt built for blackberry and iphones. Title - The Original Tune Belt neoprene armbands and belts for iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone, iPod classic, Mp3 players and more. I found it cheaper on either ebay or amazon and purchased it there. Have been using it with my previous curve and now my torch.
    09-08-10 01:20 PM
    i use an ipod arm case I got at walmart-i modified it a bit, cut a hole for the headphones. works great for me
    09-08-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD