Hi
    I just got my BB Torch and I would like to know whether is possible to install Arabic language as well as change the touch and physical keyboard to become bilingual?

Would appreciate the help

Thanks
    12-20-10 04:16 AM
    The Arabic is 99.9% installed already as a software. you can receive and type using your virtual / Software keyboard.

If you are talking about the sliding keyboard, there are a set of KB with arabice engraved and you can change it. I know it is sold in Dubai for example.
    12-20-10 08:39 AM
    I have the same problem. I'm in the UK and would like Arabic on my Torch. It is not on the physical keypad and on the virtual one within the 'global' button I have lots of European languages but no Arabic.

Can anyone help?
    12-20-10 11:24 AM
    That is strange. When I was buying mine, I asked Clove ( an intenrt seller in UK) , to check the availabilty of the Arbic virtual KB, and they did, and foumd it there.
    I think the only way is to upgrade / dowmgrade the OS with one having the Arabic. But I can not tell you from where you can do that.
    Talk to your carrier.
    12-20-10 12:24 PM
    That is strange. When I was buying mine, I asked Clove ( an intenrt seller in UK) , to check the availabilty of the Arbic virtual KB, and they did, and foumd it there.
    I think the only way is to upgrade / dowmgrade the OS with one having the Arabic. But I can not tell you from where you can do that.
    Talk to your carrier.
    There are only 2 languages and KB installed on my device; English and Spanish. I got my device from the US; could that be the reason?
    I read in a forum that it is possible to instal Arabic language along with Arabic KB. I searched through BB site; could not be find them
    Any ideas?
    12-20-10 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD