Not sure what they're called exactly but its the area with the call,end buttons, trackpad, etc. Its sinking inside the phone day by day I wanna pop it back out. Does anyone know how?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 06:04 PM
    Return the device to your carrier and get a warranty replacement.
    11-20-10 06:06 PM
    That's not normal. Taking it apart would void the warranty. I would take it back for a replacement.
    11-20-10 06:07 PM
    I would return it but I'm afraid ill get one with "the wobbles." Somethinmy phone is completely free of. Does anyone know if they're still selling ones with the wobbles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 06:15 PM
    Sounds like you may already have something worse than "the wobbles". I would take it back. And if it does wobble take that one back too. You'll be glad you did
    11-20-10 06:30 PM
    Return the phone as stated before. If the one you get does not pass muster, return
    that one too. Why is this a complicated matter?
    11-20-10 06:32 PM
    Return the device as stated but when you go to get your new one, try it out before you leave the store. if it doesn't fit the bill then make them give you another. At least it will save you the headache of leaving the store only to have to return later on.
    11-20-10 06:34 PM
    exchange it.. i think you got yourself a lemon.
    11-20-10 06:40 PM
    I'm facing the exact same problem. I returned my first white torch because this button panel was moving and sinking. There was light leakage. There was very minimal wiggle on that device. I went for an exchange (exactly after 1 week of purchase) solely for the loose panel thing.

At first, I was turned away by both corporate stores due to lack of stock. After going back, it was exchanged - they had only one white in stock. The second device has slightly more wiggle. The button panel on this one feels sticky. It seems to be slightly raised and not completely flush. The panel does not 'sink' when I press any key though - some consolation. Today is Day-6 with this phone. I'm handling this phone extremely delicately, fearing I don't make matters worse. From what I have read, wiggle appears to be a common problem with slider phones in general. So I have kinda accepted that there is bound to be wiggle on this phone. But hey atleast plonk the buttons properly so they don't come off in a week of buying a brand new phone.

Other than this problem, I'm absolutely enjoying this phone although the sound/audio could be louder - it is sometimes difficult to hear the caller. I wanted a large & touch-screen device and switched to ATT for getting this phone, it would be disappointing to go for a different phone since I love BBs. Still within the 30-day window, so I do have option of going for another exchange. The black one seems to have a better button panel although there was same amount of wiggle on that one too. But I love the white one
    11-20-10 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD