lol post pictures of both please, i doubt you have both phones, not to mention you'd need 2 phone services, if you think the torch is better, show video of it doing something better than the droid x. just one thing.
    lots of people have two services. one for personal, one for business (company-issued or otherwise).
    08-17-10 07:07 PM
    lol post pictures of both please, i doubt you have both phones, not to mention you'd need 2 phone services, if you think the torch is better, show video of it doing something better than the droid x. just one thing.
    That's a pretty confrontational and unnecessary post.
    08-17-10 07:08 PM
    Lol I will gladly post pics of both. I do have both. Also had a droid 2. Palm pre plus, devour, storm 2 , droid 1, nokia n900 and a incredible lol. Since your doubting. I give most to staff members when I get board with them. not sure I know how to load a pic on here. The things the torch does better are the basics. Messaging (of all types). I mean the droid x is a keeper don't get me wrong but so is the the torch. I think it's getting a bad rap
    08-17-10 07:13 PM
    Uploading to picasa now
    Last edited by ratchetjaw; 08-17-10 at 07:19 PM.
    08-17-10 07:16 PM
    why is it hard to accept that there are people who can actually prefer to have the TORCH as their main device?
    08-17-10 07:19 PM
    This phone is one of my favorite devices ever. Battery is awesome, touch screen is very responsive, over all flow of the device is fluid. Physical keyboard just makes it that much better. I'll be loving it when updates for the OS come out and people get pissed because they ditched it when it had some minor problems. Long live the Torch and long live blackberry. F the haters.
    08-17-10 07:25 PM
    Well they are on picasa but dont know how to get them here lol
    08-17-10 07:26 PM
    why is it hard to accept that there are people who can actually prefer to have the TORCH as their main device?
    I am wondering this too. This is really a nice phone lol. I dont get it. The music player is even nice now Nicer than stock Androids. Not the 3 player though but still this is a solid all around phone. The browser is good. Yes a little slower but not huge amounts the smaller display takes getting used to but i am really enjoying this phone so far
    08-17-10 07:28 PM
    08-17-10 07:29 PM
    08-17-10 07:31 PM
    **** i give up lol dont know how to do it
    08-17-10 07:32 PM
    I'm much happier than I thought I'd be. Returned my Captivate and got the torch... so happy I did
    08-17-10 07:37 PM
    Apparently they aren't happy with their own devices and also have the simple-minded mentality that more = better (more meaning higher specs) which is definitely not the case (as proven by plenty of happy Torch owners).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 07:40 PM
    08-17-10 07:41 PM
    You don't need to prove anything to me. Enjoy your Torch... I'm jealous
    08-17-10 07:41 PM
    Apparently they aren't happy with their own devices and also have the simple-minded mentality that more = better (more meaning higher specs) which is definitely not the case (as proven by plenty of happy Torch owners).

Thats true. Yes the camera on the Droid X has more mp and takes slightly better pics. But by the time the dam camera app opens i have taken 2 pics with my Torch. It has one of the fastest shutters and opening cameras of any phone i have used except maybe the pre. That to me beats out cause i have missed pics with my droid waiting for it to open
    08-17-10 07:43 PM
    You don't need to prove anything to me. Enjoy your Torch... I'm jealous
    Okay thanks, I tried even put them on photobucket. Not sure what i am not doing
    08-17-10 07:44 PM
    Just take a low res pic and attach to post using the "paperclip" in the reply window. For someone whom owns a collention of phones like that it is a little funny that you don't know how to post to a forum... I kid!!
    08-17-10 07:45 PM
    08-17-10 07:48 PM
    Just take a low res pic and attach to post using the "paperclip" in the reply window. For someone whom owns a collention of phones like that it is a little funny that you don't know how to post to a forum... I kid!!
    LOL no offense taken. Yeah it is lol. I have done it before on a forum just dont remember how.
    08-17-10 07:50 PM
    [/IMG]
    08-17-10 07:51 PM
    Your determination is making me laugh.
    08-17-10 07:53 PM
    08-17-10 07:53 PM
    Your determination is making me laugh.
    lol i did it lol
    08-17-10 07:54 PM
    Really like the phone....but definitely can tell it is first generation. Hoping for a slew of app upgrades for OS6 soon!

Biggest problem I have had is with the Social Feeds app. Does not seem to stay connected (having major problems right now with Twitter). I'm really missing SocialScope so perhaps it will become OS6 compatible soon.

08-17-10 08:00 PM
138 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD