10-18-10 11:58 PM
29 12
tools
    I'm new to Blackberry -- previously had the AT&T Tile (Windows Mobile 6.1).

I absolutely love my Torch! Especially the Blackberry Desktop that enables me to sync my calendar with Groupwise which is used by my company for Email. I absolutely don't understand the unenthusiastic press about this phone AT ALL.
    10-18-10 07:13 PM
    I'm quite happy with it. This is also my first phone that doubles as an mp3 player so it was fun getting some songs loaded up.

The browser behavior leaves a bit to be desired and they could have done a nicer job with the buttons below the screen, but otherwise I am happy.
    10-18-10 07:34 PM
    I switched from the 9630 and I'm definitely using my Torch way more than my 9630. It could be because of the messed up track ball on the tour, but the Torch is just so much faster and easier to use. I love the physical/touch screen keyboard combo. Except for a few minor issues (slightly creaky bezel, creaky battery cover) my Torch has been amazing.
    10-18-10 07:50 PM
    Don't know if this is new and/or torch specific, but I just realized I could thread my hotmail e-mails and it shows up threaded in the universal messages box.
    In case you didn't know, goto the hotmail folder, goto options>Message Display and Actions> Display Style: Group by Subject.

Gmail can be threaded too, but only in the specific e-mail folder, not the universal messages folder.
    10-18-10 11:58 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD