Is there any free app that will show battery percentage in notifications bar? Battery ex and six tools are paid? Please provide me such a free app! Thanx in advance
    12-02-12 05:20 AM
    Is there any free app that will show battery percentage in notifications bar? Battery ex and six tools are paid? Please provide me such a free app! Thanx in advance
    battery watch as a single app should do the trick. i like the sounds it makes everytime we charge, batt low or full charge.
    or
    advance OS and led. 20+ apps in one including batt notifications.

but i use both.
    coz i have battery watch to show batt in % and advance OS and led to show the temperature of my device.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-02-12 05:48 AM
    battery watch as a single app should do the trick. i like the sounds it makes everytime we charge, batt low or full charge.
    or
    advance OS and led. 20+ apps in one including batt notifications.

but i use both.
    coz i have battery watch to show batt in % and advance OS and led to show the temperature of my device.

does battery watch show up the remaining battery % in home screen notification bar or we have to manually launch the app for it.
    Thanx anywyz
    12-02-12 06:19 AM
    Advance OS and Led posts the number automatically once the setting is made. No need to open the app.
    12-02-12 07:22 AM
    Advance OS and Led posts the number automatically once the setting is made. No need to open the app.
    Thnx
    12-02-12 09:07 AM
    does battery watch show up the remaining battery % in home screen notification bar or we have to manually launch the app for it.
    Thanx anywyz
    The battery watch shows the percentage of the remaining battery level. If u look at my attachment (screen capture), the one on the left is battery watch and the right one is advance OS temperature.
    Attached Thumbnails Any free app that shows me battery % in notification bar?-capturenux-202012-12-02-2023.59.06.jpg  
    12-02-12 10:03 AM
    Thanx buddy thanx a lot. Please do me another favour. From which app u have captured this screen shot?
    12-03-12 09:27 AM
    Thanx buddy thanx a lot. Please do me another favour. From which app u have captured this screen shot?
    it's a Capture Nux. so far the best i've tried. u can even edit it before saving the screen capture.

12-03-12 07:45 PM
    it's a Capture Nux. so far the best i've tried. u can even edit it before saving the screen capture.

Thnax a lot buddy. Help appreciated
    12-03-12 11:01 PM