There are a lot of things that I love about my Torch, but one of them is the ability to "make" a ringtone out of any music that I have loaded onto my phone. It so simple to go to Options>sounds and ring tones>Sounds for Contacts>add contact alert (type in name)>phone>select drop down from Ring Tone>select All Music> then pick the song.

No need to by a ringtone maker. Simple and easy for contacts or for general ringtone. Never had that option on my old WinMo phones. Is this something new to BB phones or has it been an option on other models? Either way, one more reason I have become a BB fan.
    01-20-11 01:20 PM
    This has been an option for a while now. )
    dopestar likes this.
    01-20-11 01:40 PM
    It really is a nice feature. That's one more way to customize the BB to really make it "yours".
    01-20-11 01:44 PM
    That's the thing that has really impressed me about BB after coming from WinMo, the options to customize that aren't present in the new Windows Phone (or WP7 or whatever they are calling it this week, lol).

I'm so happy I made the switch and picked up the crackberry
    01-20-11 03:34 PM
    Yep, that's a great option that I love! Just one more reason I won't be leaving BB.
    01-20-11 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD