Well ok I have an alarm notification and I can't get it to go away, if I go to the clock app it shows what looks like a vibrating phone with the time of 7:45am set. It's now 9:05, shouldn't it have gone away at 7:45? Also have done a battery pull And also checked my calander. As well as the clock itself, nothing is set that I can see. Any help here would be appriciAted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 08:07 AM
    Hmm..so i'm guessing you had an alarm set for 7:45am? Have you tried going in and setting a new alarm time, then backing out and saving the changes and see what happens then?
    10-24-10 08:55 AM
    It shows any alarm you have for the next 24 hours...so if you have the alarm "ON" that means it will go off every day at the set time. At 7:45AM when it wakes you, the 7:45AM alarm you still see is the one for 24 hours later. If you go and turn the alarm off it should go away.
    10-24-10 12:13 PM

This what I'm seeing. I just want to know what alarm that is cause its not an alarm for the clock, unless it for an appointment in 3 days. I've just never seen it before. Perhaps cause I interrupted the auto off that is set this morning?

And that's the home screen. Went back to the stock theme for this purpose.

And with an alarm set to repeat every day at 7:45.
    10-24-10 01:31 PM
    Looks like a calendar alarm.
    10-24-10 01:58 PM
    Hmm... The vibrating looking thing is a set alarm, that's not set? I know the clock is an alarm. Look at the first pic

10-24-10 04:03 PM
    I miss read your post, sorry. Yes it was a calendar alarm for tomorrow morning that I forgot was set and wasn't showing in the calendar, or I just wasn't looking for. Thank you

10-24-10 04:07 PM
    i have never encountered that icon on the LEFT.
    are you one BIS or on BES?
    maybe it's your employer telling you to be in the office by 7:45AM..
    just kidding..
    10-24-10 04:08 PM
    i have never encountered that icon on the LEFT.
    are you one BIS or on BES?
    maybe it's your employer telling you to be in the office by 7:45AM..
    just kidding..
    I'm on BIS. The icon on the left? On what screen, the clock screen on the LEFT(alarm clock icon) is a daily alarm, on the RIGHT(what looks like a vibrating phone) is a calendar alarm(that's the one i had no idea what it was). No idea what icon you mean if on the homescreen.
    10-24-10 06:51 PM
    I guess now that I look at the calendar app and the icon on the clock screen, they are identical. Blonde moment.

10-24-10 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD