Rim did an excellent job on the blackberry this thing is insane all the way down to just the touchscreen. I dont even open the slider anymore.
    Its so cool to have the physical keyboard incognito. Then when dudes wanna stunt, flip out the keys LOL. I like it for style factor and I'm typing on the touchscreen with ease.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 11:35 PM
    I agree. Very nice phone. I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 12:55 AM
    I love it too. I only use the physical keyboard when I've had too many and I'm seeing double. That physical keyboard is awesome in that situation.
    09-24-10 07:12 AM
    i pretty much exclusively use the keyboard but i guess it's just personal preference. Having used an iphone earlier I don't really think the torch is up to par there yet. Having said that, I do still use the touchscreen once in a while and it serves its purpose.

Loving this phone overall
    09-24-10 08:14 AM
    i pretty much exclusively use the keyboard but i guess it's just personal preference. Having used an iphone earlier I don't really think the torch is up to par there yet. Having said that, I do still use the touchscreen once in a while and it serves its purpose.

Loving this phone overall
    Expectations that the Torch would kill the iPhone or be on par are a bit unrealistic, IMO. My Torch has done well since I got in on launch day.
    09-24-10 09:39 AM
    Never liked touch screens, maybe this will change it. How fast does the screen rotation respond?
    09-24-10 09:43 AM
    The accelerometer works pretty well for me.
    09-24-10 09:46 AM
    Expectations that the Torch would kill the iPhone or be on par are a bit unrealistic, IMO. My Torch has done well since I got in on launch day.
    Wasn't really expecting it to beat it at all. I think the touchscreen on the torch works about as well as I thought it would. Personally loving the device. Bigger screen is so nice for reading emails etc
    09-24-10 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD