I have downloaded Ode to Joy as an MP3 from Amazon. It is 7 MB. I want to store it on the media card in my Torch and then use it as the alarm song on my Torch. But I cannot figure out the first step, much less the second. I tried emailing it to myself and then downloading from the email, but that did not work because it said the attachment was too big.

Sorry if this seems a really elementary question. But I would be grateful for any help. thanks.
    01-08-11 09:38 PM
    I have downloaded Ode to Joy as an MP3 from Amazon. It is 7 MB. I want to store it on the media card in my Torch and then use it as the alarm song on my Torch. But I cannot figure out the first step, much less the second. I tried emailing it to myself and then downloading from the email, but that did not work because it said the attachment was too big.

Sorry if this seems a really elementary question. But I would be grateful for any help. thanks.
    Connect your bb to your computer via USB. Open my computer (assuming u have a PC). Then open the removable drive you want to put the music file in (there should be two, one for the internal storage and the other is the external (your media card)). Then when your done, remove the USB from your PC. Then go to the options in the alarm app. Hit Alarm tone. Scroll down to "All Music..." And it should be in wherever you placed the music file or may open it in the Media player and you can select it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 01-08-11 at 10:53 PM.
    Irael likes this.
    01-08-11 10:51 PM
    Connect your bb to your computer via USB. Open my computer (assuming u have a PC). Then open the removable drive you want to put the music file in (there should be two, one for the internal storage and the other is the external (your media card)). Then when your done, remove the USB from your PC. Then go to the options in the alarm app. Hit Alarm tone. Scroll down to "All Music..." And it should be in wherever you placed the music file or may open it in the Media player and you can select it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You kinda forgot the part where he has to drag and drop the file from his PC into the music folder on the media card.
    Irael likes this.
    01-09-11 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD