I've had my phone for over a month now and only recently has this become an issue. When I depress the keyboard key for any letter that would have a character, it only capitalizes the letter and when I use the touchscreen keyboard, it also only capitalizes the letter. This has only become a problem within the past week as I had been using umlauts frequently [but could only get the accents to appear while using the touchscreen]. Any idea how to fix this?
    01-20-11 08:17 PM
    Well, I remember on the Storms you just held your finger over the letter and the choices would come up, you could scroll left or right for more. On a keyboard BlackBerry, you hold the letter down and scroll left or right with the trackpad.

If either of these don't work then you might have a software issue, so it would be helpful to know what carrier and OS version you're using.
    01-20-11 08:42 PM
    After pressing the letter scroll the track pad up or down for the other options. To my knowledge that's the only way to get them with the physical keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD